Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Looking Back

A large part of the work I do involves communicating - internally and externally. That's all it really comes down to.

And a large part of all that communication involves tedious emails, emails that I don't always want to write, and emails that I don't always know what to say in.

It's only now when I'm writing something new that I realise how much I love this. 18 months of writing things I didn't want to write, putting things across concisely, and sanely, and not giving up and quitting this is probably the best writing class I could have asked for at this point.

Anything I want to write now becomes easier, simply because I actually want to write it.

Hopefully, 2014 is going to be the kind of year in which I do these things instead of just wanting to do them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment