Thursday, January 5, 2012

Another Dream To Chase

For a while now I have been trying to sum up what I have on my mind and I haven't been able to and that is only mildly annoying.
Life is strange and I know I have said that SO many times and it's stupid that it still surprises me this much, but you can't quite sit down and accept the fact that life will be strange right?
Cause even when you do, it just finds this whole new level of being strange. And so you're back to square one, and surprised.
I had this perpetual  trademark patented statement that I'd make, literally every single day, and on several occasions more than once a day, and now, now that I don't have to say it anymore, I'm not grateful. Now, I wish I could say it.
And that's just the thing right? The grass will always seem to be greener on the other side? We will always want to get back what we lost or gave up on, and contentment, how long can contentment last before you just give up and get fed up?
On another note, the problem with Plan A working out is that you have to give up Plan B, and I do not like that. Not one bit. I want it all to work out, and I want it to work exactly the way I want it.
And that never really happens, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment