Saturday, December 31, 2011

What A Year

Life is funny. It just is. And I can't think of any other word that best describes it. And so at the end of the day, all we can do is go on. And laugh a little.
Right?

It's been a one hell of a year, and for once I am not complaining. Because so much has happened- more than what I could ever have asked for. And there was so much growing up involved too (Again, completely unasked for!)

So remember the good times, pray for more, love, laugh and live and more than anything else be grateful for now, for this moment, for who you have.

Here's to 2012, which will hopefully be yet another epic year full of brilliant ads, furious writing episodes, a lot of pointlessness, some crazy people and the heartbreakingly amazing SRK!

Oh and Coca-Cola and McCann, thanks for making my day with the EPIC ad- 'For A Happier Tomorrow' Its just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment