Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Growing Up

I have a new life philosophy- There's nothing I can do about it.
Actually it's the old one only- You can't fight Fate. Whatever happens, happens.
But this new one I think just makes it more clear. Because it spells out the fact that you simply CANNOT do anything.
I still don't have all the answers I want, but if there's anything I've learnt in the past two days its that life goes on. It just does. And you don't have a choice in this matter. And Life honestly doesn't give a damn if you agree or diasgree or if you're happy and content or not.
It's going to go where it has to. So you might as well pick yourself up and get on with it, because the end, like always, will come. And it isn't in your hands.
So maybe it doesn't matter, maybe it's a good thing, great even, that all those questions are unanswered. Time as usual will tell.
And if the end isn't happy, well, that's when you go kill everyone who told you it would be a happy one right?
And another tragic truth that I realise today- I'm growing up. I'm turning into a left-brain person (sheesh) and somehow there's nothing I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment