Monday, July 25, 2011

One Grammatically Incorrect Sentence to Celebrate the Freedom!

So I officially no longer care or give a damn about the gramatical correctness of this sentence and this entire post. And yes, I also do not care if the information provided by me is sufficient enough for you or if it does or does not solve your problems or if it actually lets the reader comprehend the passage by not essentially being an unending string of words and longwinded sentences that have no meaning in the end. It may just be that you have to read every single thing that I've read in the last two weeks to actually just get this post but oh well that certainly isn't my problem and no amount of logical or critical reasoning that you use will change my mind so you might as well give up. Your issues with this post and arguments that you might set forth really dont matter anymore.
Also, I don't know why I bother to crib about change- because two days after my last post, I went back to absolutely detesting and hating the place I rather tragically call college.  

P.S. My apologies to the readers. This is what studying and not writing MY book when I really really want to does to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment