Friday, December 4, 2009

I look out of the window.
I try to distract myself by the thundering of the engine and the clinking of the wheels.
I try to get your picture out of my head.
But its become the wallpaper of my heart.
I know i chose to glue it there.
And i know it was a very stupid mistake.
But i did it anyway.
And even though i'm sorry about it, i'm also elated.
I always knew i was a true Gemini.
I always expected to be the rope in the tug of war between the heart and the brain.
Mind vs Matter.
But this, this i did not expect.
I didn't ever think that i would completly side with one side of the arguement.
That i would so wholly and solely want this.

That even after knowing everything, and knowing that what i want may never happen, i would still want it.
That i would still want you.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you've written this. And now I'm talking only about the writing. About the reason and the story behind the writing toh i won't say anything only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. i love it too for the way its been put into words.
    Otherwise it's pretty sad :(

    ReplyDelete