Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sometimes I don't recognise myself. I say things that I would never have admitted to, I dream of stuff that I would never even have thought of, and beyond all reason and logic I hope.
I want things I know I cant have, and the funny thing is that I'm okay with not having them NOW. I just want them at some point in my life.
I can't help but wonder if everything that's happened in my life in the past couple of years, was just a way for me to understand this.
Today I know that I can be happy alone. Today I see myself in a way I had never imagined.
Today I see a reality in front of me which I'm okay with, even though there shouldn't be a single reason for me to be happy with it.
Even as I cry about being so blind to the obvious, I still know it's foolish to regret.
I can't help but feel that there is something.
Despite everything that I know, and all the sense that it makes, it still feels like our story isn't over. Like there is an unwritten epilogue, waiting for us to come together so it can be enacted.
For once I don't mind waiting for Fate to take it's course.
I'm happy. And I know I'll be happy even if my dream remains a dream.
But I can't help but feel like there is something that holds us close. Something that's kept us all this while.
Something we are yet to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment