Thursday, October 29, 2009

Girl: I forget how nice you can be, and you obviously HAVE to remind me.
I don't want to feel like this, except it feels amazing.
So since you have all the answers, tell me, how am I supposed to stop falling in love with you?

Boy: Do you really want the answer?

Girl: Yes, 'cause this is driving me insane. I can't help but fall for you, and you being you, don't stay away. So tell me how to stop.

Boy: I love you. That's the only answer I have for you. I have no idea how to stop 'cause if I did I would have stopped myself a long time ago. When it comes to you I'm powerless. All I know is that I want you. And I want you to want me.

Girl: Well, so you don't have a solution for once then?

Boy: Seriously?

Girl: Seriously.

Boy: Oh, I do. I always do. Come with me. Marry me.

Girl: That's your answer?

Boy: It's my question. I've taken a step forward, and you can choose to meet me halfway or not.

She takes a step forward.
They kiss.
:]

Now why does this NOT happen in real life?

No comments:

Post a Comment