Friday, September 11, 2009

In the past few months, things have changed so much.
Too many things have happened, that i didnt think would.
When i think of the past, it strikes me that i'm someone totally different now. My opinions, and views on people and things have changed. I understand stuff that I earlier didn't. I look different. I feel different. I feel new.
Change.
It's the only thing that i see around me.
It surrounds me everywhere. In college and at home. And even on facebook.
And yet when i look closely enough, i find the tiny things.
And so i am grateful for the small things that will never change, the people in my life, the ones that are here to stay.
The fact that some people will always be there by my side no matter what. No matter how many things change, or no matter where we go.
To the girls in my life, who give me the strength to be myself everyday.
My mom, Apeksha, Ayesha, Mashantha and Kriti.
Thank you, for making me realise that some things never change.

5 comments:

  1. No thanks required idiot. But I'm honoured :) And you will not believe how glad I am to read this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad too!! And i'm so happy cause you guys make me okay, no matter what! :D And come and give me that big hug in person! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try ma :D I'll try. And we'll always be there to get you all ok because there isn't any other way you can be :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rather, there isn't any other way you should be.

    ReplyDelete