Thursday, January 15, 2009

There's this girl, who is a real 'gem'.
And all i want to say is that if it wasnt for her, i dont know what i would do.
Cause she completes my sentences for me, understands my fears and problems, and most importantly calms me down. And she makes me realize that somtimes its ok to make mistakes, and sometime its ok to fall. Cause thats the way life is.
I know she will always be there for me, and i know i will too. No matter how many people i meet or where i go, she will always be the one i'll call up and scream at, and get hyper with.
And we may not talk for days or weeks or even years, but i know that even if i call her ages later, we'll still giggle over silly shit, and cry over stupid things together.
Cause this bond aint gonna go away!
Cause she is my soul sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment